Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Getai

The good days are coming.

With lotsa lotsa help from my manager, my reports and my CRM is finally on track. Though there are still several knotty issues pending solutions, but things are definately looking good.

Even my working hours are slowly resuming to normal hours. I have been able to knock off before 9pm almost everyday now. :)

No more supper, yeah~~

Watched 2 Getais in the past few days, haha,its Singapore Culture, mus support support. The first getai at Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 really sucks, no young singers, no funny jokes, no upbeat songs, its all old old songs that sound like they were churn right out of a Buddhist tape. :(

But the second one was simply fantastic. It was held at Bedok North St 3, beside Upper Changi Hospital. Li PeiFen was the emcee, and with this little dynamite on stage, standing for 2hours straight was totally worth it.

If not for my low blood count which causes me to have dizzy spells, i would have stayed till midnight. (Lucky i didn't, coz poor Baby will have to suffer with me)

My complexion is really not looking good these days, i can feel it while applying make-up. Need to really rest more and drink more water. But talk is cheap, its realy hard to actually stop for a drink or to even pee, when u have so much things urgent on-hand.

Gonna be watching CoCo before Chanel with June & Miao and our boyfriends tml, its gonna be a triple date. Weee~~Can't wait. (legs kicking wildly in air)

No comments: