Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Show

Friday nite was incredible.

First time attended a big show by my company. MaxMara Fall/Winter 2009/10 Fashion preview Its my first time to be involved in a full fashion show and everything about it simply fascinates me.

I simply love the set-up, super professional lor, the theme was to simulate the streets of Paris, and i truly think it looks marvellous.







18 models strut 54 outfits down the walkway in 20 minutes, and the fact that we had full attendance helps make the show a success too. So envy lar, while i was at the reception, i saw how all the well-heeled customers carrys only the latest branded bags, and their Hermes, Chanel, Limited edition LV are jus so beautiful, its jus amazing.

So much preparations, so much time, so much money was spent for the sake of this 1 hour show. Its like how dance was like, behind every performance lies many months of hardship practice.

Went to Wisma Indochine to have my dinner and chill with R and my colleagues, didn't really appreciate the live band, as the speakers was blaring so loud into my ears, my throat was sore after my dinner as i had to shout throughout every conversation.

A pity Miao not here lar, so so sorry for her. If you r reading this entry, Miao sorry, really sorry leh have to let u work so hard for me and yet have to wait ard for me for so long. Thank you Thank you. Love u lar, Muacks~

Mus have ate too many macarons last nite, coz i think it adds up why my throat is so sore rite now.

Will upload a few more photos of the models once i gotten them from my colleague.

No comments: