Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cloudy Day

Haiz.....

HAIZ~~~~

Didn't get to watch CoCo before Chanel lar~~

FULL HSE!! WaH~~ This show has been screening for more than 2 weeks liao ba, and yet its still full hse on a weekday. WAH~~~

We didn't want to make online booking beforehand as online booking is more expensive and we can't enjoy credit card discount. There are 6 of us watching, so its really good savings if we pay using Baby's UOB card.

Such a pity.

We gonna watch it this coming Sunday instead. Will be meeting Miao & June after my church service, hope the guys can make it, or else Baby confirm wun feel like coming one. My colleague may be joining us too, hee i'm so happy, coz it seems to prove one thing. Positivity do attracts people to wanna be with you.

So glad that i'm not alone.So glad for having loved ones. So glad for having friends.

Things happen in office today, which kinda puts me in a low mood. I have not been putting down my best, i've been placing assumptions into my work again, assumption without confirmation is a really really bad habit. Mus kick it far far away.

But i'm thankful for this talk, cause it makes my directions in work much clearer again. I gotta start reminding myself everyday. I AM NOT A JUNIOR EXECUTIVE.

I have been bounded by this transaparent cloud that restricts me in my actions, as i keeping thinking i gotta report my actions to someone, i gotta wait for instructions, i gotta clear away this cloud and tell myself. I have to start acting like an eagle so that people will look at me as an eagle.

No comments: