Sunday, July 26, 2009

DSQUARED2

I am so so so proud of my new company~~
Not only do they carry Hugo Boss, they also carry one of the most sought after label in Hollywood. Dsquared!!

My goodness, ive been to their new outlet in Ion Orchard, the whole shop jus oozes fashion & style from every corner. Upon steppin in, be embraced by a warm Canadian wood scent, and the luxurious carpet helps reduce the pressure on your killer heels, and makes your overall shopping experience simply wonderful.

[double-click on the pics to view more Dsquared pics]

DSQUARED
Featuring supermodel Lara Stone in their latest Fall campaign ads.
My goodness, i can't believe she is ard my age.
Lara Stone Fall 2009 Dsquared ad
Spring Summer Women Campaign
Dsquared Fall campaign 02
Dsquared Fall campaign
Dsquared campaign 03
FALL 2009/1
FALL 2009/2
FALL 2009/3

They even had naomi campbell & linda evangelista for their previous ad campaign.
Their ads are just so cool and forward looking.
Naomi Campbell & Linda Evangelista Ad

This label is a faved amond Hollywood celebrities like Justin Timerlake, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna and even Madonna.
rIHANNA ON RUNWAY
Peep Toe heels

Forget Manolo Blahniks and Christian Louboutin, Baby check out Dsquared heels!!!
I would certainly marry you if you give me this~~ *WinkZ
Dsquared heels
Dsquared unique pumps
Dsquared pumps
Dsquared wedges

If not for the extremely high price tag, my happiness would have been so much more complete....

Pics taken from modedevoted, moejackson, trinifashionista, WWD,

No comments: