Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SANDWICH

Can't understand why people can get so inconsiderate when travelling on train. I was caught in between 2 yakking commuters twice. Yesterday & Today.

How do you feel, when you have 2 high-volume Filipino yakking away to each other non-stop IN YOUR EARS throughout ur train ride. As they obviously were too 'nice' to ask me for an exchange of seat, i took the initiative instead. Oh God, my ears, finally some peace.

Than today again. 4 ITE colllege east malay boys step up the train, rush to the empty seat on both my sides. Me Suay lor, when they start Talking loudly IN MY EARS i really really Felt Like tearing myself Apart, and to make matter worse, they lean so close to me dat i can smell the awful cigarette stench coming from their mouth & their sweaty uniform, arghhh. And as the remaining 2 didn't want to seat elsewhere, they stood in front of me and start talking, so ALL FOUR of them started talking TOGETHER!!!

WTF. Whoever come out with the sentence, Two's a company, Three's a crowd, Four's a market, definately have the men in mind.

C'mon la, its really really damn irritating man. Once again, i took the initiative, stood up and seat the empty seat right opposite. SEE, DAMN IDIOTIC RITE, got empty seat dun seat, come and sandwich me. NA BEH~

No comments: