Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank God

I have no idea how shld i start this entry really, its just too incredible.
To say its a good news is an understatement.

First & Foremost.

THANK YOU LORD!!!

In the morning, I receive a phonecall that inform me to go for a second interview tml with this renowed Japan MNC that is into FMCG products. I thot i had totally flopped during the first round of interview, but turns out im given a second chance!!
A few hours later, i receive yet another phonecall from another company.

I finally got a job offer le, and somemore its from my dream company.


OMG!!! OMG!! ITS AMAZING


OMG, this is just too unbelieveable, i slap myself several times, put on a wet hydrating mask, down myself with a whole can of Seasons ice Lemon tea and force a whole plate of steaming Hokkien Mee down my throat before i can start believing that the good news is REAL, its not a DREAM.

Im starting work on in 2 days time, starting work on Thursday.

My breakthrough is here, Im so glad so glad, all these twist and turn, all these months of waiting is worth it. God has planned this for me, and im truly thankful for it.

When i prayed for espirit, and nothing comes out after the interview, i was really dejected. But actually God has been waiting to give me more, he gave me Hugo Boss.

So now im gonna be praying for an LV Bag now, i believe God will send someone to give me a Miu Miu. :D

Next-up, im gonna get started in taking my driving license and gettin myself a ministry to serve. Im looking at nursery. Hmm...

God is Good.

Thank all that has prayed for me, i love all of ya.
Thank you to all my dear friends that were encouraging me all these while, i love ya all.

Thank you Miss P,
Thank you Jolene,
Thank you Lil Foot,
Thank you Dr3amlicious.
Thank you Mr Lee.

And of course Thank my dear family members, every single one of them.
And last but not least, THANK YOU BABY

THANK YOU FOR BEING BY MY SIDE ALL THIS WHILE. CAN't WAIT TO MARRY YOU~

Photobucket

No comments: