Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Dream Man

Before i start on this entry, i have to emphasize.

Baby I Love you. You are Gorgeous. Handsome. Cute. And of course Sexy.

Ok lets start.

Surfing for video clips on Phantom of the Opera as i suddenly felt like listening to the song 'Think of Me', a simple remarkable piece. By chance i found this video clip of Sarah Brightman and....and...and..MY DREAM MAN!!

I have no idea why, but just looking at this video, it had such a hypnotizing effect on me. My mind is full of his images now, his voice. My goodness, im so in love.

José Antonio Domínguez Banderas or simply known as ANTONIO BANDERAS, even his name sounds so sexy. Looking at the video, my heart simply melted. A Spanish actor and singer. Spanish, ooh sexy. He's 49 this year, but he must surely still be looking equally hot. He's happily married and has a daughter so he's not gay.
*Squeaks in delight*

Prepared to be Mesmorized
Antonio singing live Phantom of The Opera



Hearthrob. I simply love guys that has this kinda look, i called it the mysterious vampire look. With glare that will simply pierce through your eyes and to your heart, *faint* he is just INCREDIBLE.

Oh Baby, I can't wait to see you dressed in similar suit on our wedding day and looking just as splendid. *drools*

Gerard 02
Antonio 03
Antonio 01




And if thats not enough, looking at clips of Phantom of the Opera, im simply obsessed with Gerard Butler . The Phantom of my Dream.
My goodness, the face that was in the dreams of so many girls when the Phantom movie was being screen over many nations.

But frankly speaking, i do feel that the face behind the mask looks far more stunning than the Gerard without the mask. His eyes seem different, but oh well, perhaps age does have their effect.

Gerard Butler. The Phantom Of The Opera
Phantom
Phantom & Christine
Phantom & Christine 02



Gerard Butler(Behind The Scenes)





And im simply amazed by the remarkable talent of Emmy Rossum, and she was just 16 when attending the audition!!

Anyway i Simply love this man. Even with just half-feature exposed he still look as stunning, and with his half body exposed in 300, oh man, i am simply defeated.



Gerard Butler 01
Gerard 03

Who can forgot, the bed scene between him & his wife in 300, so passionate, my god.
*Faint*

So MAN!!! Argh.. i dunno what to say, he simply has the ultimate charismatic look. If i am 14 years old now, i would definately filled up the entire walls of my room with his posters and forsake all my tv shows and goes to bed early every night just to hope to have him in my dreams.

No comments: