Saturday, August 01, 2009

Thank u.Love

Finally found the time to post, gonna do a short one coz i need to go look for my beloved~~

Work has been wonderful, super hectic, really fighting with time every single second. The data that im working on right now just doesn't seems to ever end.
But finally we are seeing the light, there are gonna be several phrases to go through as my work involves some software implementation. First phrase finally seems to be comin to an end. Now i just need to finish the work that ive brought home and Phrase 1 will be thats it, IF NOTHIN ELSE SCREWS UP. *keepin fingers cross*

Im so glad that by introducing a friend to work p/time in my cpy for data entry can bring abt a job opportunity for him, really glad he was short-list for an interview. Lil Foot!!! I'm praying really hard for u too~~~

Theres still a lot to learn, as this industry and this luxury segment consumer group is all somethin i have never came across before in my entire life. I have never ever bought a really expensive bag before, never attended any high-end function or event before, never ever even shake hands with any big-shot. And whats gonna come next in the next few months for my life just makes me extremely excited.

Next up, shall need to juggle between CRM and doing 4 customer events for the 4 brands in my company from Aug till Oct, gonna be busy but im still so so excited. One of the tea party gonna have a mini trunk show & feature the fall/winter collection and its gonna be in our shop in Ion Orchard. OMG!!!! Can u imagine just how unbelievable that is to me~~~

Really hope i can quickly get the hang of all the terms & lingos used.

And with all the long hours ive been clocking in every single day, its not hard to find out whats been keeping me going.

Thank you Baby. You are really the most precious in my life. Having you as my partner is really even more more more unbelievable than having this job. I am serious.

I will never forget u waking up early in the morning just so to bring gf a bouquet of flowers on her first day of work and then rush off to work.

You always try ur best to ensure that i can feel your deepest support during every job transition. Throughout every new job that ive had, you were always giving me a listening ear, giving me advice and support physically & emotionally to ensure that i tide through the insecure n shaky probation period.

In this new job, ive had to work late, really late. Despie havin to wake at 7am the next day, which bf wld still come every single day to fetch gf safely home right to the doorstep. Even when its already 2am.

Though some may think, its really bad for me to ask bf to send me home, & im really inconsiderate, but i know, if i reject its not gonna be any better. I know R wld still can'ty sleep well, knowing im going home alone in the wee hours.

I really really can't wait to get married le la, hahaha

No comments: