Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pictures

Hmmm....feel a bit weak this morning..my throat is getting dry and sore BUT its still KoKoKruNcH tiMe!! Hee...juz can't keep my hands off them early in the morning. With a mixture of cornflakes and milk Ahaaa... Heavenly!! Sianz..have to pick up a China agent from Chai Chee to the office, luckily it doesn't cut into my morning preparation time or i wld have die die also will deny this assignment. Choke up a total of $25 on taxi fares, hahah Rachael face was so black when she heard this amount. But well the good thing was that the agent was a girl that is around my age, well at least its easier to communicate to her. My throat is KillInG mE!!

A picture speaks a thousand words, thats what i believe, but in this world God seems to like putting irony in small parts of my life sometimes...i see couples who carry photographs of their loves ones everywhere with them, u see it in their wallet..u see it in their handphone..u see them put it on their blog..friendster..msn..and most of all of course..their bedroom. Me, im juz like any other simple girl in this world who loves to see my own image being treasured, being desired for..but its sad to know that circumstances doesn't allow this. Our images together are always to be hidden from his friends...It eats into my heart sometimes..juz sometimes..to know that he is still running away, still waiting for the 'perfect' timing..felt like telling him..time dun look for us, its how we grab hold of them..it tugs and pull at my heart to know that he expects me to be understanding forever but yet he forgets about how tender women's heart can be. Jokes are usually not repeated coz they wun see funny anymore after you have said it for a few times, but does he knew that. Memories do haunt me once in a while, it brings me back to memory lane whereby a young lad whom i was once head over heels in love with turn around and 'joke' with me that 'No i dun miss you, No i dun love you'But when the jokes turn into reality one day, it will reali hurt. Some jokes are meant to be said only once. Doesn't everyone agree?

No comments: