Thursday, August 10, 2006

National Day

Feel so sleepy... I had spent my whole national day sleeping more than half the time, quite shiok actually. I sleep from morning till lunch, manage to spent quality time with my sister having lunch together, just the 2 of us, with her asking qns abt Robert every now and then, i can feel my sis trying her own best to get to know him more, and me on the other hand is trying my best to ask her abt church and her health. I hope that as time goes by, i will be able to recontruct the closeness of our relationship, as i know she also needs us, her family to support her mentally when she spread her care and concern out to others.

Robert is so sweet, calling me at every opportunity that he have during work, we seem to have endless to chat about.I think the total talktime we had was like 3 hours or something. Poor thing for him, we could have talk for longer if not for the fact that everytime he called me, something will goes wrong and he will have to put down the phone. Well i guess i kinda keep his day busy, luckily the nights were peaceful. I so look forward to our 'overseas trip' to Malaysia...not yet told my old folks...but i guess it shouldn't be much of a problem since my mum seems to love him to bits....

I have practically no idea what i want for my birthday!!!And its coming soon....Perfumes are settled by Lide and gang already...I look forward to smelling 'lovely' that day..heee...But what shld i get the people to buy from my cell?? Poor Robert...his hair is turning white i think...hee..i guess its because i pressure him everyday to buy me something good. I pray that the BBQ on is going to turn out alright, its the first time i do such kinda of thing...wooo...exciting...

No comments: