Friday, August 11, 2006

Life..Job..Life..Memories

Had a pretty boring day in office yesterday, nothin much to do, dun even have the mood to make much sales call. Arrggh!!Felt like changing job that instance, recently my mind has been churning again, do i wanna spend my youth doing these things everyday? Although i knew that my plan was to work in my current company for like 1 - 2 years to gain experience and build up a nicer portfolio, but on the other hand i feel that its a bit wasting of my time in this world. I knew i may not be capable at my age but y is it sooo..hard to find something that will requires more brain cellls, its kinda sickening when ppl tell u..'oh u can speak well, u shld join sales..u look quite good, sure will attact customers...all those stupid stuff. Its like i knew deep down i want something that requires me to be on the ball, to think up of ideas everyday(ya i know im not that creative)But doing sales kinda of make feel that my brain cells are slowing down their action, its like no difference to working as a retail assistant, perhaps juz that i get paid more.But rounding up everything i guess i knew where the problem lies in....ME.....

Juz met an old friend Thomas in Friendster juz now, oh well its been so long...5years?6Years? I was like 14-15 years old when i knew him, so i guess its been 7 years. 7 Years since i met Lionel the sex-deprived guy whom im glad to get rid of and AAHHH...JY aka Kenneth.... the guy who started the wonderful page of fairytale love in my life,haha...memories and past are such wonderful and interesting things, i thank God for the planning he has done in my life, making my life full of colours and story...im glad im not living somewhere in Sahara whereby my whole life is facing the Sand and Flies. 7Years ago God gave me the perfect guy to love and to hold, not knowing how to treasure it, i lose it to the world, 7years later God has not forgotten me and send me a hew lease of life, my My darling Robert. I can't wait to see what are the plans that God has set for mi in future..

No comments: