Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Birthday

15th August 2006
Wah!!! I had a super rush day, i was so eager to look for a birthday present for myself, i resort to escaping to Orchard Road after my appointment. After going to several shops i finally found the brand 'Coach' it may not be LV or Gucci but its one of the favourites by Japanese people. Bought a classic Coach wristlet with the support by my wonderful family, hee juz love my purchase, but of course nothin can be compared to the beautiful Fion bag given by my darling. I just knew that my darling is gonna appear at my doorstep at 12midnite, hee...im clever to sense the sound of cars ard him while he was on the phone with mi since 11pm. Although its not a surprise anymore, but i still love the cute strawberry cake he gave...hee..managed to force him to sing birthday song. So in total i had 3 cakes this year already...hahahaha my waist is thickening day after day...ahahahaha Look forward to meeting him tomolo

No comments: