Thursday, August 10, 2006

National Day Eve 08082006

Im been counting down to knocking off the whole day....luckily the day past quickly and smoothly...i muz say the assistant training manager at a certain hotel is really cute and humble and ...nice. Well i guess i appreciate his help alot, with nice pople like him ard it helps clinching this deal...I need to pray hard that nothing will happen to this account in future as the hotel spells big on my clientele list. Thank God both my appointment on this day is within vicinity of International Plaza, it does save a lot of time and cut down on a lot of hassle.

OH NOO...my darling is going to be on 24-hour shift on National Day!!! its our nations birthday what can i say....I guess i shall look forward to rot at home and wait for the flies to keep me company.

We had our dinner at Geylang pretty late, at about 9 plus all thanks to my dilly-dally. We had the famous Beef Kway Teow, which taste pretty good(oh maybe its because im hungry) and Seafood Ee-mee. Wanted to had our second helping at the Youtiao King but that place was so jam-packed...oh well anyway i dun reali fancy their soya beancurd as its unsweeten so it doesn't reali bother mi..But poor Robert, looking so sorrowful and hungry for more food...I can't help much reali with the situation, coz every single people in the restaurant seems to have just arrive for their supper...i guess its a good way for him to lose weight too(not that he needs it)

We walk past some boutique selling clothes that are very tight fitting and revealing which very much catered to the people 'working' in that area, i should have known better than to open my mouth. I simply ask him, if he would appreciate seeing me wearing those sexy stuff, his immediate and i mean immediate response was 'but you dun have the figure'! ArrGhh!!I shld really continue with my exercise regime and one day i will be able to fulfil my dream of soft velvet cushion,white-netted stockings, four poster bed and a white long feather.

No comments: