Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Unbalanced Happy Girl

Am feeling unbalanced towards somethin in life recently. Well juz have to wait a few more days, or maybe a few weeks, hopefully I can get more motivation in other areas & this unbalanced feeling will go away.

Finished taking the most important photoshoot of my life. The disappointment it brings makes me kinda wake up to certain facts in life. 'When it comes to ur most important things in life, never & I really mean NeVer trust anyone other than urself to make things right.

Finally had my first major fashion show. Though there's no team work goin on there but oh well company' s culture i guess. But still IT WAS SO EXCITING. It's the first (n probably my last) time I will ever get to be drenched in expensive sparkling wine. The feeling is OH SO GOOd~~ hahaha.

Everythin was great & I even get to clubbed with DSquared2 designer!! Am feelin very proud of my company for a moment there. DSquared2 is really an incredible brand & have some of the most amazing pieces. Envy our VIPs, & all the ones dat can afford them. Even with staff discount, their items r still way above my budget. Well, i'll jus have to drool n settle for Forever 21.

It was so crowded at the cocktail, I literally 'rubbed shoulders' with the rich & famous. One person dat really stands out in my memory is definately the chance to meet Dr Georgia Lee in person. She is so pretty & elegant. Used to think her face looks fake but in person she glows like Fann Wong And gives a natural non-pretentious smile to us staff. Is there a fan club for her in Sg?

Work has been very very hectic, can't wait for my new manager to comes in. Do get worried sometimes. Will he/she be as nice as Gillian? Or will it be the beginning of yet another nightmare? Keepin my fingers very crossed.


- Signed off with iLove Phone


No comments: