Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nails

Soak off my gel nails this afternoon. Though I love the look but dun think I'm gonna do it often.

1. It doesn't last. My nail bed grows out after two weeks n though I pretend n ignore it, the harden gel will still crack as water n frequent washing of hands weakens the gel. So to spend more than twice the amt of a manicure is simply unjustifiable IMO.

2. It's super harmful to ur nails. Much buffing is done in order for the gel to be removed. The acetone from the soak dries up ur nail cuticle too. My nails has once again became ultra thin, n nw I could easily cut my face while doing facial cleansing as the edges gets pretty sharp with it being thin.

3. It takes a longer time to soak off. I had to waste one hour of my time jus to remove them.



- Signed off with iLove Phone


No comments: