Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's not abt me, or you

Am I too unpretty? Am I too uninteresting? Too talkative? Am I too boring? Am I too fat? Too short? Too plain? Or perhaps it's jus everything.

Why else is ur eyes always not on me? I can stop spending, but wld u look at me more if I dun dress nice? Wld u look at me MORE if I'm not in make-up?

I knew the answer. It makes no difference n u wld love me jus as much. Ur heart say yes but ur eyes say otherwise.

It's amazing the effect u hv on me. I smile when u smile, Im angry when u r angry, I'm even more upset whenever I knew dat. I hv made u upset.

Sometimes wat I wan is jus a brief glance that tells me u rather be with me than at else where. Words r cheap.

Wld u rather be with someone that is willing to spent 24 hrs with u but treats u like a fixture or spent 10 mins with someone that makes u feel that u r the most precious, most beautiful thing in their eyes.

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Who's my beholder? There is actually a difference between a companion and a lover. I actually happen to prefer being both.

I thot PMS comes only before ur period, apparently this time round it comes n forgets to leave.

- Signed off with iLove Phone

No comments: