Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time to Vent

Eventful day I guess.

Step out of the house in my super high heels tis morning. After walking to jus the elevator i cannot take it liao, skip bck hone to change into a shorter heels. Feels so good n confident after that :)

When I was in cab I suddenly decided that leggings simply doesn't match my black dress. So like superman, I remove my leggings discreetly at the back of my cab.

Met up with gfs after wrk.
Omigod it always feel so good after chatting with girl friend, feels good to vent out to girl friends. And dunno y I simply love listening to their work woes too.

Not that I wanna gloat abt it but jus dat when they share it u dun feel so alone in this weary world. Hahaha.

Drop by R's friend cafe shop opening today, opening ur own biz is really not easy these days.


- Signed off with iLove Phone

No comments: