Friday, March 05, 2010

Teeth n lips

Been so terribly busy, tweeting is just so much more convenient . 2 more events this year, can't wait, really hope this year event gonna be smoother than the last. I've learnt to have more n yet less expectations.

It's been like 3 mths since I had my braces on? I already felt like it's part of me, keep looking in the mirror everyday hoping to see some kinda magic movement. Do pregnant ladies look at their tummy the same way?

My two front tooth start separating recently, wah make me panic man. As if being a braces bride is nt bad enough,i still hv to be a disgusting one with big gap between my 2 front teeth. YuCks!

Thank heavens, my dentist glued them up and even replace my ceramic braces metal wires with WHITE Wires~ now it's perfectly chio lor.





Nice?? My braces is barely seen. LurVvees!!

Haha.my eye bag very jialat. haha.

Had a bad case of eczema recently, too tired to type out full story but basically 2 months ago, my lip contours n the skin near my brow bone starts to peel n became red n swollen overnight.

Well my facial therapist n my instincts told me that it's my lack of sleep, lack of water, too much pent-up stress which is causing it. Waited for a month before i took a visit to the doctor.
Was attended by this fat n auntie looking replacement doctor.Stupid stupid lor, gave me some steroids cream n dats all. Another 1 mth past liao still no recover lor. Kan cheong man. I went back to my doctor, n finally some good advice,doc say I shld avoid prawns ( wah liao I CNY dunno eat hw many liao lor). , than avoid chilli (lagi worse, I eat chilli on daily basis). I shld cut food in small pcs n avoid touching n further irritate the lips area. All in All, the stupid auntie doctor was too busy smsing using her iPhone and so did not remind me to avoid all these stuff day will aggrevate my condition. Now doctor say I need min 1 month to recover fully, arghhh. 都是她的错!!

My manager pass me her skin care doc name card today n say see her doctor may cost a little more but the recovery time will much much faster, maybe like 3 days. Than I can take my wedding photos in peace liao. YeAH~~ see hw la. I give myself one week.

- Signed off with iLove Phone

No comments: