Monday, January 25, 2010

Im Disfigured.ArGH

My face has been on protest recently, argh...and i can do nothin about it except stare in the mirror and weep on the inside.

Accidentally made a deep cut on my double eyelid while using my H&M eye shadow pencil, i have no idea the pencil was so sharp at certain angle. Now one side of my double eyelid appears swollen.

Form the past 2 weeks, a small red blister have also started forming around the contours of my lips making my already thick lips look ridiculous. And as if that isn't enough, 2 small red blisters the size of a 5-cent coin starts appearing at the tip of my barely there cheekbone, on both cheeks somemore!!

All these occurs before i went to Leonard & Drake actually, so please dun misunderstood. Well, the facial therapist is saying that its eczema which almost everyone whom has seen my face agrees.

Im disfigured......Argh.......

Well, though eczema was never in my genes but everything points out to me that the culprit lies in my lack of self-discipline in maintaining the daily 2 litres H2O intake and choosing of a good mositurizer for my Sahara-dry skin.

Now, im even more guai, I have no choice. Have to put in even more effort in my daily water consumption, i have since raise my daily H2O intake from 300-400ml to 900-1200ml!! I know i will still need to push even harder, i wish i can be like everyone, every day drink gallons and gallons of water, but..but....its a habit. And just like quitting smoking, i need time.

Hope my skin is willing to give me one last chance, i guess my good genes can only bring me so far and now its up to my own effort.

As for mositurizer, i discovered that Laneige Sleeping Mask is super good. My sister bought it from Korea and gave it to us. I used it last night and my eczema seems to have healed 75%!!!

Praise the Lord!!! Wa Ha Ha Ha~~~ My sis must have said some prayers over it before passing it to us. Something like...God please use this to make my family members beautiful. Wa Ha Ha Ha~~.

But i will be monitoring it over the next 2-3 days. Gonna smear this good stuff every night.

No comments: