Monday, March 08, 2010

Babes n Food

Once again, the weekend jus seem to breeze past jus lidat. Felt totally unrested. Well, looking forward to having my replacement off on tuesday :)

2 customers event done n with jus 2 more to settle before work starts resuming its normal pace. Saturday afternoon was crazy, had to run 2 events concurrently. I muz hv walk (to be exact, brisk walk) to & fro Isetan Scotts and ION Orchard 5 times in the entire afternoon.

Stupid model dat disappear for 2 hours for BREAKFAST when she shld be here for hair n make up.
Lousy Caterer dat has the nerve to use empty ice cream tub as props for my canapes display table.
And expect myself to prepare ice cubes to chill the champagne. Oh well!! I learnt my lesson, and boy all these nitty gritty stuff dat goes wrong jus makes me more enthu abt my job.

It really makes me look forward to my next customer event. Cuz I can see myself gettin better n I look forward to handling these events a breeze to me in the near future.

Some pictures to share


























And food!! I manage to grab a few bite while I was there. Thank God I did, though they look kinda plain but they were tasty!! Another fav part me doin customer events is actually the free access to canapes and champagne. Hee.

All canapes were snapped up by my customers within minutes. Had to keep running ard n urgin the butlers to speed up on the replenishment.






































There r actually alot more but i didn't get the chance to get their pictures taken.

At the second event, I was so busy that zero pictures were taken but but There's this gorgeous brazil model dat I really wanna share.

Check her out!! Mind u, she is without any make-up when this picture was taken during the fittings.





And she is one of those dat had great attitude great smile n fashion sense. Saw her in t-shirt, pants n cap n she still looks amazingly hot.

Well. Time to sleep. Hope I can look jus as hot. In my dreams. :D
Signed off with iLove Phone

No comments: