Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bye Gill Bye

Not sure if I've got the time to blog tonite but I jus gotta 'document' tis down.

Gonna feel lonely at work from tml onwards. Manager left on Friday. I'm gonna miss her terribly. One of the nicest manager I've came across.
Though I didn't get to really work with her for a long time, but it was enough to knw dat we will definately gel well n be a great team.

But well... Happy for her dat she had such a better opportunity open for her. She deserves it.

Haiz dunno wat to say.

Jessica, my manager Gillian and myself.















Good luck in your future endeavors Gillian.

Work has been crazily busy for the past 6 weeks or was it 7?
I'm kinda wondering if my cpy select their event dates base on some kind 黄道吉日 or something.

They like to choose them to be held on the same day! In their eyes, I think i muz be either a super women or someone jing wu eng need to cram my schedule tight.

2 events gonna clash on my date of departure for my Taiwan wedding shoot. No choice, hope nothin screws up. Fingers cross X.

Long week ahead. Jia You!!!

- Signed off with iLove Phone




No comments: