Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's coming. I'm coming

Counting down 27 days to my wedding shoot in Taiwan.

Am feeling moody day after day, cuz I knew I dread wat I shld have been looking forward for.

Have total no control on the food I'm eating, in fact, my dinner earlier consist of chicken rice, hokkien prawn mee AND BBQ chicken wings. My diet plans jus never see the chance to set off.

Been working late, sleeping even later. My dark circles hv reach the stage, when in light make up my friend ask if my eye shadow had smudge terribly.

My swollen lips is seein slow progress, all thanks to the fact I am still drinking very very very little water every day.

Wat can I do! The hours n minutes passes so fast I jus had no chance to remember to drink.

Ok so I'm gonna be chubby, braces, have dry chap lips, droopy eye bags n dark eye circles in my wedding shoot.

Good also lar, save money. My photos most likely gonna look jus alrite. Nothin impressive, so I'm nt gonna hv the urge to top up n buy more wedding photos.

No comments: