Thursday, October 08, 2009

A visit to the dentist

I went to visit an orthodontist on Monday. Yup, finally made that move, that small yet big move into getting myself that perfect smile.


Grinz*

Dental clinic are looking much cooler these days, mine looks like a spa.











Though i didn't had a good first impression with the nurses, but the overall experience after that was not bad. Dr Victor Lee explained to me that they will be doing a study of my teeth before starting on anything.
A plasticine thingy was cramp into my upper and lower set of teeth to get the mould of my oriiginal teeth. Afterwhich, the nurse actually took out a digicam to take close-up shots of the inner sides of my teeth. Think she used a DSLR actually, how cool is that!!

I had a X-ray of my entire set of teeth and my skull, i took a quick look on the computer screen and i was like 'WAH' my jaw look hideous. My goodness, i can't to see my new teeth already.

No comments: