Sunday, October 18, 2009

Moving Back~~

So Tired~~~ Finally its almost over.

Im back in Tampines. Back to my Home.I can finally meet-up more often with friends from the East.

Finally get to see my new room. Purple & Pink. Sweet.

Well, the most tiring part of moving hse is definately not the physical but the emotional.
I had to 'sacrifice' so many clothes so as to squeeze all my posession into a slim tiny wardrobe. Though i do agree, lesser wardrobe makes my room more spacious and neat, but seeing so many clothes gone is almost always heartbreaking.

Packing these clothes brings me to one important lesson ive learnt.

Marriage is not just between 2 people.

Its not even just between 2 family.

Marriage is the union of 2 people + 20 bags of clothes + 10 bags of personal posession.

Getting married is a dream. Getting Married to Bert is waking up and realizing that the dream has turn into a reality. But getting Married without new wardrobe ready for the bride is waking up from a dream and realizing that you are still in the nightmare!!!

I can't imagine having to ever share a wardrobe with anyone. Its like an abuse to Women's right.

Hmm...think my proposal would one day end up like this.

Bert: Can i have the honour of waking up and getting to see your lovely face every morning every single day till the day i age and get my CPF??

Me: Would you be giving me a big wardrobe?

Bert: You can take all of me, in exchange of all of you.

Me: ........

Bert: Would you marry me?

Me: Would you provide me with a BIG WARDROBE, let's say a personal walk-in one with a full-length mirror attached?

Bert: I can't give one to you now, but once we have our own flat, you can have all the wardrobe u want.

Me: Well..say only, no guarantee leh...

Bert:...........

Me: Well, no risk no gain. Ok i marry you. but u must promise to love me and to love the credit card bills i'll help to chalk, and my 20 bags of clothes k. Promise to multiply my bags of clothes like the stars in the sky and.......

Bert:.... (whip out phone)

Bert: Hello. XXXX Jewellery?? Is the diamond ring refundable??

---THE END----

Hahaha, No lar, won't happen one lar. BABY I LOVE YOU.
Anyway, my mood is getting low these days, my skin is looking super irritated right now, developing lotsa bumps that looks like millia seeds all over my forehead & T-zone. Shucks. Think its the dust from all these shifting & moving. Haiz...gotta wait and monitor liao lor, no choice.

To P,
I'm disappointed. What am i in your eyes? Who am i in your eyes?

Thank you for teaching me this lesson in life.

Birthday wishes actually meant alot to people. Even if its just a simple text 'Happy Birthday' it tells u u r REMEMBERED and of course, double-edge sword it is too, it tells me whom have forgotten totally about me. Thanks for letting me see this. I have ever since learnt to sent more birthday wishes to people ard me.

What you give is not necessarily what you get. Yup. understood.

Contact me when you r free, when u r who u wanna be (if u still rem me), as always, Jessica will always be there for u, even if the world has forsaken you, she will still be there for u. Yup. What to do...Bimbo mah...

Perhaps this post won't even be read, haha, who read this blog anyway. Hahaha. Its gets so boring, i seldom even post entries much these days.

No comments: