Monday, October 05, 2009

Unforgettable Weekend

Gettin too lazy to blog nowadays, lacking motivation. But sometimes its the fact that there are too many things i wanna blog abt that makes me feel lazy to start the entry.

Lotsa Lotsa pics to share.

Went to the F1 concert 2 weeks back with friends, my goodness, Beyonce is amazing, her body, her moves, her voice, its really worth the hour long wait.

Well, i started my F1 weekend with a limousine ride around town with my friends, frankly speaking, its actually pretty narrow inside, i can't imagine how the celebrities, top models can actually stand, squeezing their long legs into this limousine. Perhaps other models are more spacious?? I dunno, but i would think so, but still, its really cool to be inside one. And the best part is to watch the passer-by, the drivers of mercedes, BMW, all throwing us envy glances. We are like stars, whenever we stop at a traffic light,some passer-by would even stop and take pictures of our limousine. Its super shiok really.

I wanna get married in a limousine too~~ Haha.Thank i can fit in all my jie mei and brothers and have a great bonding session while travelling from my place to my darling place. Haha.







After which, a sumptuous buffet dinner at Shangri-La, The Link awaits us. Priced at $88 per pax, the spread was amazing and the wonderful company truly help make the dinner a unforgettable one. I love the company more than the food actually, but the food was delightful,if not becoz Baby is down by flum im sure he would had endless of his favourite oysters and sashimi. There are prawn mee, laksa,wanton mee, roast meat rice (haha yes, if u wan u can have endless of char siew),sashimi, pasta, veggies, dim sum, chocolate fondue, prawns, mussels, sushi, and not forgetting CREME BULEE~~~ it takes a lot of my determination to hold back myself from touching those tantalizing dessert.














AND FINALLY MY PICS taken at F1 concert








There r more pics but my eyes r closing already, gonna continue upload more tml.

No comments: