Saturday, August 22, 2009

Treasure

Whew its finally Saturday again. The hours & minutes just dun seem to be enough everyday, at work, time simply wheeze by & before u knew it, the day is over. Would have spent even more hours doing OT if nt for the fact that i dun hold the office key & i gotta leave together with the last person in the office. But from monday onwards, my office is going keyless~. And it just seems so fun to have to 'tit' my thumb everytime i wanna enter the office (~v~)

My thumb print together with all the rest of my colleaguess' thumb prints have all been lock in the system. So i guess i should be stocking up more food now, coz i can predict even more hours spent in the office, & my breakfast, lunch, dinner & supper r gonna be all settled in my comfy cubicle. I can handle stress, but not hunger.

Had a wonderful, wonderful dinner session with 3 of my cousins from my mum's side, Food was great, we went to a Chinese rstnt called 'Tang Dian Wang'(Soup King).. Lotsa jokes of our OWN parents, about work, and just about almost anything. Our conversations gotten so intense, we end up being the last ones to leave the restaurant. Really enjoyed it.

It felt so so long since we had a good chit-chat. We used to talk alot when we were young, but as we grew older, our meet-up has been reduce to an annual event where we see each other for a pathetic miserable hours during CNY & than its bye bye. I agree, in comparison with others, our bonding really ain't that strong. Though we are of the same age, if not 2 years older, we didn't see the need to treasure our relationship towards each other.

Just receive news that my sis-in-law's Dad had passed away due to a sudden heart attack. All due to smoking & unhealthy diet, he was just 68 yrs old. As what my bro said, when someone so close to u pass away, it would really jerk u up in watching out for your own loved ones. As a result, i forced my Dad to had Yong Tau Foo with me instead our his inital choice of the gravy filled Nasi Padang for lunch.

Still waiting for the pics taken at Hotel Re from my bro...all the moving and packing has made all of us really tired man...

Oh, im residing at SengKang already. Gonna be stayin here for a month till my tampines home is fully renovated. can't wait.

No comments: