Monday, August 24, 2009

Burberry Bag

I LOVE MY WHITE KNIGHT, MY PRINCE. LOVE MY BABY!!!

YEAH~~ Finally. I gotten my birthday pressie from my Baby.

This year birthday is truly incredible, though there was no memorable events or crazy parties, its the year i gotten my first luxury bag. HaHa. I mus have sound like some kind of kuku bird but its a real fact. I have gotten LV and Gucci wallet before but never a Bag.

Miu Miu shall take a step back for now, its sold out anyway. Yeah~~ I gotten a Burberry T-shirt and now i got the bag & wristlet to match it, haha, its perfect!

:) :p :> :D

Love my Agnes B toiletries bag, Love the Unique funky ice gadget, Love the make-up, Love my M.A.C make-up, Love my Mango top, Love my Fontain dress, Love my Ness top, Love my TaKashimaya vouchers, Love the cakes, dinner, and most importantly the well-wishes.

I felt so so being loved~~ Can't wait to meet Jiaxin, i want more pressie, hahaha. so greedy. No matter what it is, im definately gonna love it coz i love the fact that she thinks abt me even when she is overseas on holiday. So Sweet~~ :D

My long-awaited pressie from My Baby R :D Im gonna hug it to sleep tonight. HaHa.



This is a very normal design, simple, casual, nice with style but not in a overdone way. JUST LIKE ME, and thats y i love it.

Burberry symbol suddenly seems so symbolic to me. It represents not jus the brand but my white prince.



I look forward to the day my prince came riding on a white horse to seek for his princess hand.

No comments: