Tuesday, August 18, 2009

AuGust Celebrations

Im suffering from a terrible terrible cough, all attributed by the sudden flu bug i caught last friday. Boo-Hoo, even my voice is gone now...

Celebrated National Day in the most Auntie way, haha. Gotten tixs thru my mum to National Day diiner at Changkat CC, seated among aunties & uncles. Haha, not bad lar, i get to enjoy getai singer performance somemore. Gotta attend 1 more such dinner next month during Mooncake Festival, coz my mum say there will be even more Getai Singer performances.



My Beloved Mummy & Daddy





I love Getai Singers~

Oh yeah, i guess God answered my prayer, i gotten my room back, whats more, i gonna have my OWN study table for my own Internet usage while watching teevee, Woo-Hoo~~
Im still the most beloved in this household. haha.

My Bro not really that bad lar, hee. He even bought me a Burberry Polo T-Shirt as my birthday present. Simply lurve it. Good stuff really CaNNot Bluff. The polo is really unlike the usual cheap Giordano i have, its feels really soft & comfortable on the skin. Wah, jus trying it on makes my skin glow liao lor.



Spent 3 over hours shopping non-stop in Wisma with my sister, i tried on numerous dresses and tops, all for the sake of finding a suitable work dress as my birthday present. Think my brother was cleverer. He know he Buy me Branded t-shirt, i CONFIRM no complaint one. So HaPPY both sibling attempt to buy me physical item instead of just giving me red packets like previous years. Not that i dislike money, i love money, but presents always touch the soul deeper. Especially if its things bought with you in mind :)

Still waiting for my Miu Miu. Esctatic.

Celebrated my Birthday with friends at Hotel Re, its a boutique hotel hidden in Outram. Jus a mini celebration, but i tried my best to make it complete thru the use of balloons, lotsa lotsa balloons. Really thank the girls that made the effort to be there. Im so so glad that nt a single fly me aeroplane, whew...they r the best.

First time I booked hotel for birthday celebration, kinda like the idea, a pity Miss Miao can't be here, Miss Miao, without u ard, the atmosphere so down leh...limited laughter. Miss u neh...

Overall, i think im a pretty bad planner, next year, im confident i will be able to have a much better one. Next year, i gonna make sure there is games, music, wine and BALLOONS again, haha. I love balloons actually, find that it makes me happy and it gives me a party mood.

Coming up shld be 1 more belated birthday celebration at Sentosa, can't really say im looking forward to it not, cause the date has been postpone twice already. I wun be surprise if it eventually wun be held in Sentosa, looking back at previous year celebration, i guess i shld thank Heaven if it eventually even take place.

As usual, im so touch by all who remembered my birthday, likes to see FB wall all filled up with Birthday greetings, seeing my sms inbox being filled really thrills me inside. Especially when certain msgs come from friends that seldom contact me or friends that i knew are busy with exams, or work themselves.

Thank you ALL~~

Feeling disappointed that i had not received any birthday wishes from a certain friend. I have been there for her when she is at her lowest,when the whole world seem to have forsaken her yet it seems im the last thing on her mind right now. Im sick of listening to excuses.




Pics will be uploaded once my bro extracted them outta his camera.

No comments: