Saturday, July 19, 2008

Useless piece of junk

Time is ticking too fast....i have so little time and so much things to do, and yet i can complain to no one. Cause i don't like to complain.

Dissertation due end of the month, its suppose to be around 10,000 words, including questionaire, focus group, harvard reference style and to be printed nicely and filed up. But..i am like at 3,341 words, with no referencing done yet, no questionaire done, no focus group..feel like killing myself. I had wanted to give up on this disseration earlier, but oh well i listen to what my bf said, since droppin this thing will result in droppin of one grade i may as well just hand in whatever.

This whatever however shouldn't be that bad isn't it, though i am prepared to get zero - 10 marks for this piece of junk, but the process is really unmotivating. I hate it that the information, the journals i have downloaded, they just don't make much sense to me now, and how am i suppose to write another 7,000 words when i have zero in my head. Feel so useless...im useless at work, useless at studies,useless at home,( i have piles of laundry that has been left unattended too you know, i have never complained. ) useless at exercising, useless at dressing up, useless at saving up,useless at having close friends, useless at even seeking God. Hur hur hur...I wish to help my bf out by arranging flat viewing for him, but the dissertation just seems to scream for my attention, but i....haiz....another pimple popping...

No comments: