Monday, July 28, 2008

Submissionj

Finally handed in my dissertation, im pretty sure im gonna fail this, feels terrible inside but what to do, at least i am willing to put in that much of my effort by trying my best to piece up a decent piece of work to hand in, ignore the fact that its just abt 6000 words.

Kena suan by the admin Malay gal juz now, simply detest her for her kaypohness, Quote'oh dear this is less than 10,000 words you know are you sure you wanna hand tis?' As if i have a choice!! the deadline is today for goodness sake. Trying to be a nice kind soul, he even offered to 'give' me time to do more by allowing me to use the comp at the library to wrote till i meet the 10,000 words mark. But HELLO~~~in dat case there is still a need to re-write my content page, re-print the entire papers(2 sets somemore) and bind them in staple binding, not forgettin i need the school's cover page which she dun have extra. Finish another 4,000 words in an hour, she muz be kidding, she is definately kiddin coz i heard her say to this gal after me, no late submission and there is no place for printing(she mention to me can print at this bookshop nearby)Grr...Blur SotoNg!!

No comments: