Friday, July 25, 2008

Im so glad that Baby Bert is able to make it for yesterday cell group despite the rain. Im equally glad that i leave the office at the correct timing, or else he would have to wait a long time for me.

Don't feel so well, but im glad i still manage to go through cell group. The topic was on 'God is able', pretty much like the sermon. Vic Wong is finally back to lead the cell group, really prefer him leading as teh things he said always leave me thinking deeper n deeper.

Im contemplating now, between going for the adult camp in JB or join Bert for his basketball match in Batu Pahat. I have been anticipating this Batu Pahat trip cause i know this trip will be different from the Muar trip, but Vic has asked me to go to adult camp, and i know if Vic Wong were to ask again i may just give in. I dunno, but when someone like Vic ask mi to do stuff, i kinda feel God's voice behind his in every words he say. So just hope God could speak to me and not to Vic on whether i shld go for the adult camp in JB.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

WE'RE LOOKING FOR SEXY CAM MODELS!
PROFIT OVER $10,000 PER WEEK.
SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!