Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Went to Marina Square for a lacklustre countdown, but the fireworks was good. But the crowd has no sense of timing and no one had the initiative to start a countdown. Not that fantastic but oh well its free viewing so can't really expect much, i guess in Singapore we can't expect that much.
Went for a KTV marathon after countdown from 12.30am - 6am at marina square!! Im so tired but really enjoyed myself coz its a great way to bond with my friends!!!Met my ex-bf there, what a small world!
Spent the whole day with R, & i mean the WHOLE day from 8am onwards till the next day morning, i was so happy. Although i wasn't in my usual over-enthu self but i guess its good too coz its time i learn to be more lady-like. Glad i choose to spent the rest of the evening with him instead of meeting a gal friend of mine coz i can see he really appreciate it. Felt super loved by him, it has been so long since he treat me like a princess.

No comments: