Friday, January 12, 2007

Its a Beautiful day

Thank God for the strength to go on. Things kinda of gets a teeny weeny bit better, as long as i don't put too high hopes or should i say don't put in any hopes, breathing during work seems so much better. Relationship ah...it has its ups & downs, but im relief the bad is finally over.

i miss the old me sometimes, full of smile, considerate for others, simple. i promise myself i will nt be easily jealous i will not be so full of myself anymore. I will not follow people's opinion, i live for myself and not for others. I will not forced myself to follow others opinion, things that i know is right i will do.

Look forward to going overseas with R, one thing i have learnt which is going overseas is with people whom u r not closed is definately not fun.

No comments: