Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year Resolution

Finalli...the old year is gone, 2006 is full of its ups & downs, as the new year comes in 2007, i set myself new resolutions that i hope i will be able to upkeep. I look forward to a wonderful 2007, and may all of us strive to new heights in this good year!!

1) To find the job that can expands and nurture my full potential.
2) To coordinate & balance my time between friends, church, family & prince charming.
3) To be more initiative in contacting my old friends and close friends
4) To be more sales driven & more hardworking in my job, though i may nt stay long i wish to leave behind a good record : )
5) To be more understanding towards everyone in my life and this extends to EVERYONE & nt juz my beloved.
6) To think more, speak less
7) To think faster than i speak(now thats real tough!)
8) To be more lady like
9) To start saving for my future
10) To eat less oily stuff & stay away from chocs
11) To tidy up my room
12) To spend day & night missing my baby

and the list goes on......

No comments: