Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Felt so bored of my life nowadays. Nothin much to look forward, sometimes i realli question myself, was i asking for too much. No matter how much i detest my manager and my customers, i still have to go on smiling every day, pretending that things are alright. I feel like quiting every now and them but my principles will always hold me back. It is simply against my principles to give up on something so easily. I read the news, watch TV, and even read the magazines. All around me, people are talking about stress management, dealing with pressure. In lifts and in mRT, i hear people complaining about their jobs and family. It kinda of make me realise thats the way life goes, not much people will have a job that they like and they want, we just have to bear with the nity grity and move on.

I envy the people in the train and every where, they have someone to speak to, to let out their emotions when they feel pressurized at work but being the youngest in the office, there is simply no one i can speak to, no one genuinely on my side. I miss my days in Amore, miss Ros, miss Jasmine and the many other colleagues. I used to be able to talk to them everyday, talk about my family, my church and 'updates' of my relationship problems, they would always have a listening ear, and my ear will always be open for them as well. We would joke about things that happen in our life andmany other things.

But things changed. The people in Amore are there no more. It just feels not the same when talking to your boyfriend, they understanding is limited as they are not as sensitive to ur emotions. I hated myself today for being so easily upset, i thank God for letting me attend cellgroup last week, it opens up some areas and allows me to understand myself more towards relationship.
My love language
1) Physical Touch
2) Quality Time
3)Words of affirmation
4) Acts of service
5) Gift giving.
I feel so empty today, reali miss the times whereby i would be received with an open arm and hugged tightly when i stepped into his place. now I can't even tell him how much these things matter to me as he would feel that i am always comparing past to present. i know how busy it is with the studies but all i want is just someone to hold and to comfort me, make me feel welcomed when i return home from a day's work full of resentment and anger. Maybe im just too greedy, a listening ear is not enough

1 comment:

gideon said...

hey jess, you know what? i think there's Someone who really would love to listen to you! Through prayer, you can be sure god will be your number 1 listener of your problems.. Even though its not visibly tangible, you can be sure of exciting things to happen in His plan! Pray that God will bring you someone to listen too!