Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hai...another day past...my manager wasn't in a very good mood today either. Can't stand her nagging sometimes..Aiyo now headache....my trainee actually run to the embassy liao.......haiz its ok, conscience clear, im glad actually, now im waiting to see what will happen to the irresponsible establishment that bully my trainee.

Hee for the sake of my stomach, i walk all the way (400m i think) to tampines mall to buy the Durian mooncake, yum yum...hee very happy cause i managed to find a good buy ($32 for 9 pieces in a box) It taste heavenly~~~~but resulted in me having to mouth rinse a couple of times to get rid of the smell~~ can't wait for tml. Will be going Chinese Garden with my cell group to see moon, see lake, carry lantern and enjoy the night breeze...A pity Robert can't join...aiyo...but nvm...since tml will be consider a recee of the place. Than next week i can drag him go with me again to see moon see lake. : )

No comments: