Sunday, October 22, 2006

His past~~

Have been feeling low again towards my relationship for the past few days, do i really seem happy to people out there? i must have been a great actress than, cause no one in my situation can really be feeling happy. Its insecure i guess, i should have known. The more u love someone the more possessive you will become, i knew that i am slowing paving towards that route again but i can't stop myself. I can't stop myself from getting jealous or perhaps irritated when i see the his room tenant, the China young gal wearing her innocent strappy sleepwear, watching TV, always preparing food for them. But my anger and jealousy has since subsided with the sweet words from him. Im angry at myself for getting work out for no reason sometimes, i must really learnt to control my temper or its gonna let me end up in hot soup someday.

Being open, he let out to me on his feeling towards her, of how he has been confessing towards his ex, that i am part of the reason towards their irreconcilable relationship, of his phobia , and how unfair it is to me. At that point, I dun care and i dun mind as long as i knew that he is mine and that his feelings are true. 'Their papers are not signed yet, the possibility of them going back' these words will keep ringing in my ears. But i have already learnt to live with all these voices. That God for letting her find her own happiness, it finally wake him up, lift up the guilty feling in his heart, and i knew that as time goes by, he will be a brand new person again and put all the past behind him as we embrace our future. Of Mr Baby Lee and Mrs Love Lee.

No comments: