Friday, January 15, 2010

My First Facial

Woo hoo~
Went for my first facial today!!!
With my wedding drawing near, 9 mths!! And my photoshoot drawing even nearer, 3mths!!! Baby n I decided it's time we seek early treatment in order to ensure we look our best.

I've been skeptical abt goin to spa my entire life, nt forgetting I've actually work in one before n knw how blood sucker they can be. Therefore I'm super duper glad I chosen the right one. Leonard & Drake skin care centre. Went there with R on Sun, the consultant was really friendly n though we express our interest in gettin a package as we were gettin married, they do not just push us into signing one, but rather she encourage us to go for a discounted trial first. As there was a DBS promo for a facial at jus $100, we decided to go fir that first.

Well in summary, they did a skin analysis, scan our face n during the hour long facial, the full focus was on the treatment, other than tellin me the names of the treatment she is puttin on my face n occasionally checking if I'm ok, she remain silent throughout. I really appreciate the silence. I have often heard from friends that most spa therapist wld keep talkin abt how ur face here no good there no good, need to upgrade n upgrade n upgrade. Our therapist recommended us a basic package which can be used till the day of our marriage. I'm so glad they r nt the kind that will exploit n make full use of the chance to squeeze us of our money.

No comments: