Sunday, January 10, 2010

My first happiness!!!

GOTTEN MY 1ST SUB CARD FROM R TODAY. !!!!!! (>.<)

It's a UOB sub card, I'm so so so incredibly happy!!! It's like there is an even stronger sense of belonging to R yet again. Arhhhh!!! And my first card is in PURPLE!! My FAV colour.

Yippee!!!!

The card was happily 'kai zhang' immediately today at a hair salon in Paragon. Check out Baby's new look.



Went to a Hong Kong Cafe for dinner at Katong, its confirm le lar, i dun like food at HONG KONG CAFE, i used to think that only places like Xin Wang Cha Chan Teng will disappoint me, others shldn't be so bad, but NO~~~ Having given a try at like 4-5different HK cafe, the answer is final. THE FOOD SUCKS. Yes, the price is alrite alrite, but i think i rather splurge on food court food than, Thank u.

No comments: