Sunday, March 06, 2011

Life

Lying on the bed, hoping I can dong until my hubby comes home. Which most likely is not.

Reflecting Time. I'm scared of being alone sometimes, dun we all, being alone, my mind tends to wander n starts thinking, thinking abt past, present, future.

Being married at 26, I learnt that it's more important to get contented than to dream dreams. Of course, when it comes to work, it's different. Work is abt having self expectation, if u r nt getting wat u think u deserve, maybe it's time to reflect n start thinking have u increase ur expectation towards ur own work. Maybe u r nt as good as u think, Jessica.

As for life after marriage, I prefer to call it a bed of roses, cuz I really have a wonderful husband that takes good care of me all these while, I spend, he saves. Thank God for him, I usually spent jus enough to make his heart skip a beat : )

Though I didn't have a magical magazine pictures worthy wedding decor at my wedding venue, a truly professional photographer, or memorable video montage that depicts our love story in cute cartoons, posh wedding cars that WOW all my relatives, exciting and torturing door games for the groom, romantic Europe honeymoon, and a dream loft that we could call our own whereby we could walk around in our best lingerie n lounge in sofas with grapes dangling from our fingertips. A room reserved for the baby, with Disney wall papers and loads of baby toys and alphabets mats.
Though all these may not be destined in my life. Having a super in love first year of marriage before we start planning and getting excited for a baby instead of the sudden surprise here.

but I remain contented cuz I knew that in this world there are mothers that have no roof over their head, that are working their heads off to pay off debts of gambling husband, there are couples that have to live on bread every day for months jus so they could pay off their wedding debts. Couples that spent years yearning for a baby.

Contended becuz I have You. You. You. (translate as God, Hubby, Baby)

Well this post does seem to be a little negative, but can't blame me cuz the Daddy of my child chose Lion King over Mummy.


- Posted from Me to You

No comments: