Friday, March 30, 2012

Revival Awaits me.

I have no idea how I’m gonna start the momentum of keeping up a blog. Its like once you stop, the writer blocks starts piling higher and higher on you and eventually you have no motivation nor interest to write a single entry. But still, my life is about to take on a new beginning, a very happy beginning, so it gives me the inspiration to go back to what I like doing. Writing my blog.

Ever since I started my days in the ‘fashion’ line, my interest in blog writing seems to drop day after day. Because I like to blog when Im in a happy, amused, crazy, self-obsessed, kaypoh mood. But for the past few years, work has taken on such an emotional toil on me, I have no interest in any other stuff. I should have seen that coming earlier, but well, everything happens for a reason. Yes God, I’m finally hearing you now. Perhaps you wanted me to stay that long so that I can see even clearer, the FASHION line, the MARKETING world is seriously not my cup of tea. Its something I am very willing to drop at any point in time, and I’m hoping I’m gonna have the opportunity to drop it very soon. Marketing is a very exciting, glamorous, fun, dynamic career, or so it appears. It is not too bad, yes, but simply put, not my cup of tea.

My smile has been erased slowly from my face over the past 2.5 years, working here it feels so…uncomfortable.Right from the start.Can't wait to leave. No more pretenses, no more cheek paste cheek kind of greeting. No more live telecast of uncomfortable, nonsensical debate on how much VIPS should spend in order to get discount. No more trying to fit in. No more doing manual stupid cleaning of database, no more answering of stupid questions.

I truly Thank God for a good loving family, a 95% percent perfect hubby, a super duper adorable baby. Deep down I really knew God you are good to me. I know these are from the grace of God, simply put, none of the people ard me at work has this full family life.

Between company ExCitIng events and staying at home with my hubby reading watching downloaded movies, i choose the latter any day. Now even better, I get to play with the most adorable baby. Suck on that fellas.

Revival awaits me. Baby, mummy coming home now. Oh God, I love you.

No comments: