Sunday, March 06, 2011

It's a Baby!

Counting down every week towards the Big 3.



No Im not talking abt the magic 3-0. With my baby face, im not worried abt getting old. yet.



Its 9 weeks 3 days now in approximate. My God, can't wait for my 12 weeks to be over.



I feel like a game character, a weak game character. Energy level and Health level depletes whenever end day comes. I had to rush home as soon as possible for a recharge, if not a half zombie half human character would be seen in my office the following day. Appetite gets cranky as every meal needs to first go through a detailed brain scan before i could figure what should be ordered.



All symptoms seems to be showing signs of wearing out, whew am super glad.



Thank God my pregnancy sickness occurs only in the evening, which allows me to be able to carry on with my job in the day. But as my motion sickness gets worse during these period, I really dread taking any kind of transport, cause they are like a catalyst in decreasing my energy level. Regardless, mrt rides, car rides, taxi rides or bus rides, all leaves me feeling half alive at the end of the journey. Car rides is the worse it seem.



Sleeping is a tiresome affair man, i dun recall a single night whereby i dun wake up at least twice to wee-wee. So the earlier i fall asleep, the more times i would have went to the toilet.



My gynae is recommending me to eat like a cockroach now, stuffing whatever i feel like eating, be it chocolates, ice cream, chips and whatever. Even when it comes to milk, its full cream baby, no low fat. My 6th-7th week was really bad, i have no interest for any kind of food, even tidbits. The green light for snacks and junks therefore doesn't really helps, cuz i have no appetite for anything. But the hunger keeps me feeling even more tired, even more emo, even more cranky and even more stress as the fear of having threaten miscarriage during this 'dangerous' first trimester sets in.

My boobs are already getting fuller it seems, but nt gonna be heading down any Wacoal soon cuz I'm having a buy baby clothes mindset now, dun buy until u r sure what size. Will I have a E cup or F cup eventually? Hmm.. If yes I'm definitely gonna go take those pregnancy photoshoot, those arty farty kind with one hand covering half my boobs and revealing my smooth round tummy. Even the thoughts excites me, Woo~


My beloved hubby helps neutralise my cranky mood with a special belated Xmas Gift.





Have been craving, drooling over this baby since poly days, I remember those days, i would pore over Yahoo Auctions daily, clicking thru the pages looking for well-maintained 2nd hand LV speedy. But i would never bid for any of them cuz the price than, even for a 2nd hand, is just not within my budget, in fact I did not even set a budget for myself. So its just a keep dreaming thing.

So imagine my joy, when I finally gotten my dream Louis Vuitton Speedy 25, its like wah beyond explanation. My first experience in buying a LV from the boutique was simply fantastic, met this extremely nice and friendly sales person at Takashimaya LV whom shows full enthu in serving us.

Back to baby topic, hope my energy level can quickly resume back to normal, i pity my hubby sometimes. To have a boring wife thats only eats liitle, give tired and sian face, and spent her every moment with him being half asleep and half dead.

No comments: