Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry December

Feeling super pissed rite now, had no idea what happen to my latest blog entry which I wrote last nite. Maybe I wrote it in my dreams.

Haha

December was an equally eventful month, a busy but happy month cause it's Xmas!!

Bought the most Xmas presents but spent the least time buying them this yr. Cuz I think of the gift that I wanna buy first instead of wasting time roaming ard overly crowded shopping malls.

A recap of my Xmas month, i can't believe so much has been done.

Ran my first marathon. Saw these 'motivation' quotes that people pinned on themselves. Regretted not writing one too.

The weather was super hot. But with R running beside me, it really motivates me to keep going. But I realise one thing too, it is impossible to run while holding hands with ur partner.

IMPOSSIBLE for me that is.

Think most people already know except for goondu me.




























Been to 6 Xmas celebrations

Serve in church nursery (love seeing the toddlers)

Been to 2 Babies shower, the food was really good, they truly taste as good as it looks. Caterer from Neo Garden I think.






















Eden is so cute lar, u grow up liao, next time Ah Yi confirm bring u go play.


Gotten First prize at a singing contest. Haha. Sing Hokkien song, Won a 32". TV somemore.
YEAH!!~~

Am glad that my 'performance' has brought much entertainment to everyone. A sign of a good start towards the new year at my company.






Drank Collagen drink for the first time, have research online and they seem to contain so much goodies in them. Gonna invest & drink them for a month. Watch me Glow~~




Haha my sleepwear is damn 'chwui' I know. Housewife wannabe. Ok Gonna be monitoring my face.

- Posted from Me to You




No comments: