Wednesday, June 02, 2010

No more good food

Haha. Missed being cashier.

Less stress and good food. Haha. Share with you my final two free meals at Boss Selection.

Beri nice chicken fried rice with lotsa egg :D



Phat Thai :)



Took my replacement off yesterday, have to take man. I got tonnes of washing to do, and my body so tired. Ate instant mee for lunch, and my dinner is...

菜饭!!



Haha, I think work as cashier I get to eat better meals leh. 苦命啊!

Met up with my wedding caterer jus now, am feeling happy cuz my colleague who was accompanying me in the discussion say my choice of food was very very good and she can't wait to eat them.

Wah~~ hahaha. Hope every one of my guest feels that way too on that day. Am very 满意with my food selections too.

开心~ 开心~~

Sometimes, dun really understand my job scope. Things directly related to marketing, other people want to take control n do. Than non-marketing or not direct marketing related things, people throw to me and say is marketing do. Why lidat?

But than, isn't that always the case all ard the world. Haiz..

Positive! Positive! Positive!



- Signed off with iLove Phone

No comments: