Sunday, June 06, 2010

Reebonz Time

Enjoy 99% off your favourite Luxury brands. Came across this when I was reading Her World a year back. I have always been logging in to this private site by Reebonz (pronounce as ribbonz), and I mus say they have very pretty stuff, imagine Prada, Miu Miu at 40% off!!

Their sale on a brand usually last jus one or two days, and most of the time, 2-3 hours after it's launch, the good ones would already be snapped up. Which explains why I've never bought anything from them (and of course save myself from gettin myself into a quarrel with R)

And now they r having a special private event coming. I jus can't wait. 99% off, have no idea wat brands will be in but who cares, I'm not going to miss it this time.

Go to the link below to RSVP if u r interested too!!

http://www.reebonz.com/s/6G7








- Signed off with iLove Phone

No comments: