Thursday, September 27, 2007

Love is Real

Mentality of Humans confuse me sometimes. As i breeze through various friendster sites, as i see various movies, TV shows, it appears to me so strongly that we live in a world full of emotions. Expressed emotions. I remember the C.K fragrance ad, TOUCH. I see aged couples hugging, couples kissing, a happy mum touching her baby. We live in a world that is full of love, happiness unfortunately of course there is hate and anger too.

For me, i look at myself as someone who expresses herself freely, to my loved ones, i pamper them, i hug them i showcase my love to the world i hold them affectionately when in public.

I have heard from people, a mature person doesn't need to publicize their love, to showcase their love, to display pictures of you being with your boyfriend is considered to be disgusting or perhaps childhish. To me it doesn't matter, we do not even know if tomorrow ever comes, i may live today and die tomorrow in an accident. Choi u may say, touchwood. But u can't deny its the truth. Thats y i live my everyday at its best, i do not wait or even hesitate to tell my loved ones how much i love them. People who keep thinking about their self-image, their self-proclaimed maturity, self-restrained towards their love life ultimately are the losers in their own relationship.

No comments: