Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Interview

Went for the Interview at Ginvera today, ooohh feel so excited, excited at being shortlist and excited at having a chance for another job. Studio Wu is a great place but it may not be the perfect place for mi to carve a good career path right now. My vision right now is to have a good job and since im equipping myself with a degree right now i really hope to land myself in another one of those big FMCG firms or even Luxury brand firms one day.

The interview went well, chances of getting a pass in this is quite high, but i really do not dare to pin high hopes now, luck has not been on my side for the past few months. Really hope God can give mi a good deal.At Studio Wu, i can't attend my cell group anymore, on one end it isn't really a bad thing but on the other i feel like im a cheater. When i was in Amore Fitness, i pray for a job that will allow mi to go for services regularly and to cell groups and indeed i gotten an office job that let mi off at 5pm sharply. But now at Studio Wu, i need to work till 9pm and perhaps on Sundays too. I really appreciate them letting mi go off early on days when im having my p/time classes. But....the lure of getting a truly job is high. And i know that my guy loves to have an office lady as a gf.

Well i just have to see how things goes.

No comments: