Monday, December 25, 2006

White White Christmas


Love this year Xmas, im so glad Jean can make it, im so glad of being able to be there when she needs a listening ear. My new year revolution which im gonna try my best to fulfil. 'To think more for others and to lend a listening ear to all' Simply love the Samsung D900(i can take many many pics and videos of R!!) & the Pooh Bear that R got for me. The Pooh Bear is so cute!! Round round face, big big tummy Cute Cute face, its a replica of ME!! Hahaha. Xmas eve party went on well too, food was good. I simply love the choc fondue and the colourful fruits not forgettin the melted marshmellows..wow...im drooling again....R's 'famous' chicken curry was well received with many praise that make his head swell like a big wtermelon. Haha but im glad his curry was well appreciated by all. Im so proud of him : )

My mum was so sweet, gave me a lovely pendent. And i got a pretty in pink ladies bag for the gift exchange. Love the pink bag coz it reflects what my friends think of mi, sweet & feminine. Maybe they r not thinkin dat way, but who cares coz i love deceiving myself this way. Hiak hiakhiak...I give thanks to my da ge ge Norman as well for the set of clothes that he has blessed me & R. R look so charming and sexy in the tops that Norman pass to him that i felt like grabbing him and run off to hide him away.Norman has such explicit taste in fashion, and the midas touch. I never really take notice that i would look well in dresses and soft tone clothes. Now that he mentioned, my shoulders & collar bones do look beautifyl hahaha bu yao lian...My 2nd new year revolution. To stop buying black colour top & bottoms and go for colours. Haha R seems to agree on that too.

Spent the whole morning & afternoon with R on Christmas Day, skipping breakfast & lunch. My tummy became so flat that i juz wish it can remain that way forever. Although we spent almost 3 days together but i still can't bear to pull myself home...i miss my parents but still being with him feels so good. Can't wait to grow up.

No comments: