Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lousy day : (

Wah!!!!!!!! Today muz be the worst day of My Life! Leave hse early to wrk, feel like pampering my poor legs so took a cab to MRT station, on the way realise never bring company keys, have to U-Turn, cab driver refuse to wait for me somemore, have to waste time & money re-flagging another cab after i when home. At first nt late in the end late for 10 mins! There goes my commission, urgh!!!! Luckily today at wrk nt so busy still gt time to go buy chee cheong fun for breakfast. There is nothing better than having food to soothe my lousy mood...ahahah......

I good girl today, after wrk immediately cheong to gym for 1 hr than took less than 5 mins to bathe and cheong for my Japanese class, after class muz cheong go meet Jo and Kenny somemore, wah.. today i from the min wake up have to cheong here and there, no wonder i gt 1 friend call mi busy girl. Well went to O bar with Kenny Jo and elena, i muz say 1 of the bartender there is reali cute has mesmerizing eyes, nearly melted there, i can't take my eyes off him the whole nite, he looks just like the Korean star Quan Xiang Yu, the one who starred in Stairway to Heaven. Hmm....O bar music nt so bad, maybe next time shld go there place more often..... Feel so dizzy at the end of the day, im so so lousy at drinking. Luckily i remind myself nt to take more than 2 tequila shots, so can still remain ok haha. lousy gal.

No comments: