Friday, September 02, 2005

Good Day

Today is quite a good day, wake up with nt a tinge of hangover, gt my wonderful mum buying lunch for mi from my favourite meepok stall somemore, as i always say, there is nothing like good food to start off your day. Thanks Mum!

My colleagues shocked me today when she told me abt her bf problems, wat appears in my eyes as a perfect relationship is actuali another relationship dat is nt meant to be. I reali feel dat in this world, there is no perfect relationship, every relationship there will bound to be problems surfacing, unless there is full understanding and compromise or else can forget about getting into a serious relationship. i dropped by Esso petrol kiosk after work juz nw, i wanna buy some frosties cornflakes, wha u noe wat...they kill people put fire one, cost like 40-50% more than the ones sold at NTUC, wah..forget it i rather dun eat than to eat and feel heart pain and injustice.

Watch the Superstar show juz now, dunno y my eyes keep watching the dancers behind him rather than listening to the WeiLian singing. They are so graceful, and dance with so much strength and energy. If only one day i can be like them and put dancing as my career, haiz...but im nt that good...wasted lah....if only gt put in more effort when young.

No comments: